The Top Ten
1. Bing SEO Analyzer = This is a great tool that makes identifying any on page issues easy. But one of the main reasons it has made our list is due to its simplicity. The user interface is simple, something many of the more powerful SEO tools seem to be lacking. Bing SEO Analyzer displays the page you want to analyze and highlights the issues it has located.
2. Social Crawlytics = This site-crawl-based social analytics tool provides you with useful reports, such as author popularity, a breakdown of page level shares, and page-by-page social metrics. You know what else is great about this social monitoring and metrics tool? It’s free.
3. Fresh Web Explorer = Fresh Web Explorer lets you compare mentions of your favorite terms for a four week period. It also lets you find any mentions about your site that are not currently linking and to export the data from Fresh Web Explorer with information from your other tools.
4. Advanced Web Ranking = This is a great SEO tool for scheduled, localized ranking, keyword search and link monitoring. This site-crawl-based tool is also a powerful search engine monitoring platform.
5. Google AdWords Keyword Planner= Google AdWords has been one of the leading SEO tools for a while and it doesn’t look as though it is going away anytime soon. The Google AdWords Keyword Planner helps by finding keywords for you and giving your an overview of the performance of a list of keywords. It also helps you to work out a budget for your campaign.
6. Ubersuggest = This SEO tool lets you create a list of keywords and then prioritize them by their search volume. Ubersuggest also lets you find keywords that are not found on Google Keyword Planner.
7. Bing Webmaster Tools = Bing makes our list once again with their Webmaster Tools. Here, you can find a very useful keyword tool that provides you with some quality information. It can let you know your average ranking, the number of impressions for a specific keyword, and how many clicks you received.
8. Getstat = The enterprise-level keyword tracking platform, Getstat, can provide you with useful alerts, easy-to-understand data presentations, and detailed reports. This is a great tool if you need to track data by a specific region since it can collect regional level information.
9. SEO Spider = This site crawler has become one of the most used SEO tools. It can highlight SEO accessibility issues and also is equipped with a high-end filtering that can locate a specific issue. There is also a sitemap generator that is very useful.
10. DeepCrawl = If you are looking for a site crawler with muscle, then DeepCrawl might be what you are looking for. While it is rather expensive, it has the ability to crawl massive industrial-sized websites, something the other crawlers currently available cannot do.
We hope that you found this list useful in your quest to build the ultimate SEO toolbox.